TERMS & CONDITIONS
1: The contract between the Client and Amazing Andean Adventures E.I.R.L.
- To secure a booking with Amazing Andean Adventures, the client must make a Minimum deposit of US$ 500 and the deposit amount is non-refundable. Clients booking by telephone, or email will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and signed the booking form.
- A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date Amazing Andean Adventures has confirmed acceptance and issued a confirmation invoice. It is at this point that a binding contract between Amazing Andean Adventures and the Client comes into existence.
- The contract is between Amazing Andean Adventures and the Client, being all persons named on the booking form. The person signing the booking form, warrants that he/she has full authority on behalf of all the persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions.
- The balance of all monies due must be paid to Amazing Andean Adventures no later than 45 days before departure. In case of non-payment of the balance by the due date Amazing Andean Adventures will treat the booking as cancelled by the Client.
- In the case of last minute bookings (those made within 45 days of the departure date). Full payment of the balance is due immediately.
- Payment can either be made by transferring the total amount of the invoice to one of our accounts or via credit card. In case of a bank transfer all wiring and transfer costs should be assumed by The Client.
3: Changes by the Client
Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by the person signing the booking form. Any costs or charges, which we incur or which are incurred or levied by our suppliers as a result of the amendment, will be charged to the Client. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and additional requests, their availability cannot be guaranteed.
4: Substitution of Client
If any member of your party is prevented from traveling, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person, provided that written notice is given at least 45 days prior to departure. An administration fee of US$50 will be levied plus any costs imposed by Amazing Andean Adventures suppliers. Airlines may impose 100% cancellation charges and the cost of a new ticket.
5: Cancellation by the Client
The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Amazing Andean Adventures in writing. Cancellation charges will be applied as shown below calculated from the day written notification is received by Amazing Andean Adventures. In addition to the charges shown below airlines may impose 100% cancellation charges. All reservations cancelled less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the tour are subject to a cancellation fee:
Period before departure written
notification is received
Cancellation percentages as a percentage of the holiday price: 44-15 days 60%
Cancellation percentages as a percentage of the holiday price: 14-8 days 75 %
Cancellation percentages as a percentage of the holiday price: 7 days or less 100 %
In case part of a booking is cancelled, the remaining party may have to pay only if additional charges or single room supplements.
6: Changes and Cancellation by Amazing Andean Adventures
Amazing Andean Adventures will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions. Amazing Andean Adventures reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices (including flights, accommodation or other arrangements) and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change is known to us, the Client will be told at the time of the booking. If a mayor change becomes necessary after booking Amazing Andean Adventures will inform the Clients as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing any other available tour or canceling the tour and obtaining a full refund. Provided that the major change is not because of force majeure. Force majeure is war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by cancellation or rescheduling of flights by an airline, the alteration of airline or aircraft type, or other similar events beyond the control of Amazing Andean Adventures. Amazing Andean Adventures is not liable for any charges in the event of a change -beyond their control- to the departure time or date of a tour, flight or other form of transport.
Amazing Andean Adventures reserves the right to increase the tour cost to take account of the following items: government action, currency, transportation costs.
If the surcharge results in an increase of more than 10% of the tour cost, the Client may cancel the booking within 7 days notification of the surcharge and obtain a full refund. No surcharge will be imposed within 45 days of departure.
8: Passport, Visa and Vaccinations
It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Amazing Andean Adventures.
9: Age, Fitness and Participation
All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their choosing. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Amazing Andean Adventures, however older teenagers may be considered provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who accepts full responsibility for them. Amazing Andean Adventures reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions Amazing Andean Adventures ´ employees, tour leaders and agents, whilst on the tour with Amazing Andean Adventures. If in the opinion of such person the health or conduct of a Client before or after departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of a tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. In case of ill health Amazing Andean Adventures may make such arrangements as it sees fit and recover the costs thereof from the Client.
10: Local laws
All participants in tours operated by Amazing Andean Adventures are expected to obey the laws and regulations of the countries visited and any failure to do so will relieve Amazing Andean Adventures of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions.
11: Illness or disability
Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
If the chosen holiday includes a excursion or transfer by boat of any sort the Client must make it known at the time of booking if he/she is unable to swim. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Amazing Andean Adventures to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
12: If the Client has a Complaint
If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements he/she must bring it to the attention of the tour leader or other representative of Amazing Andean Adventures at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if Amazing Andean Adventures made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Amazing Andean Adventures being extinguished or at least reduced. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Amazing Andean Adventures within 20 days of the completion of the holiday.
13: Flight Bookings
- Amazing Andean Adventures will use its best endeavors to ensure that all flight prices are correct at the time that they are quoted. Airlines reserve the right to amend or withdraw fares without prior notice. Once a deposit is paid on an airfare, it guarantees that a booking is being held for you, it DOES NOT GUARANTEE the fare. The fare can only be guaranteed when the flight booking has been paid for in full and a ticket has been issued. Flight bookings cannot be transferred.
- The flight times given by Amazing Andean Adventures are for general guidance only and are subject to change. Up-to-date flight times will be shown on the tickets. The Client must check the tickets very carefully immediately upon receipt of the latest timings. Amazing Andean Adventures will endeavor to inform the Client as soon as possible in the event of any flight alteration. Details of airlines are also subject to change. Such alterations do not constitute a significant change to the holiday arrangements and will therefore not be entitled to cancel without paying the normal charges as a result.
- Amazing Andean Adventures cannot be held responsible for any delay to your flight whether this delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, the action of air traffic controllers, airport authorities or (local) governments, the rescheduling of flight times by the airline, mechanical breakdown, strike, industrial action or any other reason.
14: Our responsibility
Amazing Andean Adventures cannot guarantee the accuracy of any hotel, resort or other leaflet which is not published by them but may be supplied as an additional service to the Client.
15: Medical Insurance Every Customer must be covered by travel-related personal medical insurance.
The insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of effects, repatriation costs and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, or injury occurring to the Customer. The Customer agrees to obtain and/or verify that he/she has sufficient travel-related personal medical insurance coverage for the trip. Baggage and cancellation insurance are also highly recommended.